1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
Automatic Battery Charger 800mA
A groundbreaking Retina display. Powerful dual-core and quad-core Intel processors. Fast flash storage. High-performance graphics. Great built-in apps. And now in the 13-inch model, a revolutionary new Force Touch trackpad and even longer battery life.1 Whatever you can imagine, MacBook Pro with Retina display gives you the power to create.
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
24 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
Compact, Smart and Durable: It can charge all types of 12V lead-acid batteries, including maintenance-free drowned or sealed batteries (AGM and gel cell). It is the best smart charger for automotive, motorcycle, marine, RV, Powersport, lawn and garden, children's toys, etc. Fully automatic: No need for any manual operation, just plug it in and leave it to charge and maintain your batteries automatically for a long time. The microprocessor-controlled program will monitor the charge progress and stop automatically when the battery is fully charged. Then it will monitor the battery voltage and maintain the battery with floating charge current. Zero output (0 Volt on DC port) in mode. Multi-level security protection and battery recovery: Program controlled by microprocessor. Don't worry about overload, short circuit and reverse polarity. Non-spark technology applied. The featured constant pulse current hold function helps the battery to avoid excessive charging and discharging. It will extend battery life and recover batteries more efficiently. SAE quick release adapters: With SAE quick release connection options: Ring terminals (7.5 amp fuse for safety protection) or alligator clips. Thanks to the permanent connection of the battery to the battery, it is so easy to connect the charger to the SAE adapters when needed. Fuse protection will avoid risk of short circuit or overload. Energy-save and International Standard: Energy saving design with an LED indicator to display the different state of charge. Certified by CE, RoHS, UL and CEC. Complies with CEC (CALIFORNIA ENERGY COMMISSION) - BC mark standard.
Indoor use only
- Standard delivery on all UK orders (Approx 1-3 working days) £Free
- Next Working Day Anytime UK Only: £10.00
- Pre-1.00pm UK Only: Available upon request
- Heavy Item/Dangerous Goods Charge: £6.50
- International Shipping Charges Vary
- Saturday Delivery: Available upon request
When will you ship my item?
- We aim to ship all UK orders within 1-2 days of order. However if this is not possible due to reasons beyond our control we will aim to dispatch as quickly as possible.
Couriers we use?
- Couriers we use are Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Myhermes, TNT, DPD, UPS & UK Mail.
You have cancelled my order?
- From time to time there may be occasions when I will have to cancel order due to fulfillment issues. This is primarily down to not being able to source the item you have ordered.
My item has not arrived yet?
- All items are sent via courier or second/ first class post unless they are going outside the UK. If you have not received your packet please contact your local postal sorting office as your item may be there. All items are shipped within one/ two business day of ordering I can not control the item once it has left me if it has been sent via the post as there is no tracking for the packet but if the item is undelivered it should come back to me as their is a frank with our returns address on it. Royal Mail says that you should wait up to 15 BUSINESS days before making a claim for a missing packet. For international delivery please allow up to 28 days before contacting me. This is the time stated by the Royal Mail before being able to make a claim for a missing packet & that the packet should of been delivered in that given time.
Will I pay Import Duty
- All items shipped outside of the UK are sent from Northern Ireland which is within the EU single market for goods, delivery to any EU country will not be subject to any custom checks, tariffs or import duties.
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: Returns @ Kaypart Ltd, 155 Maddan road, Armagh, BT60 3LE, UK
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.