1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
12 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
|Product Dimensions||22.1 x 19.2 x 25.2 inches|
|Item model number||1963212|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum V recommendation||100V|
|Maximum V recommendation||500V|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Orientation||Forward Facing, Rear Facing|
|Date First Available||December 27,2020|
|Best Sellers Rank||#39(Top 100 in Automotive)|
- Standard delivery on all UK orders (Approx 1-3 working days) £Free
- Next Working Day Anytime UK Only: £10.00
- Pre-1.00pm UK Only: Available upon request
- Heavy Item/Dangerous Goods Charge: £6.50
- International Shipping Charges Vary
- Saturday Delivery: Available upon request
When will you ship my item?
- We aim to ship all UK orders within 1-2 days of order. However if this is not possible due to reasons beyond our control we will aim to dispatch as quickly as possible.
Couriers we use?
- Couriers we use are Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Myhermes, TNT, DPD, UPS & UK Mail.
You have cancelled my order?
- From time to time there may be occasions when I will have to cancel order due to fulfillment issues. This is primarily down to not being able to source the item you have ordered.
My item has not arrived yet?
- All items are sent via courier or second/ first class post unless they are going outside the UK. If you have not received your packet please contact your local postal sorting office as your item may be there. All items are shipped within one/ two business day of ordering I can not control the item once it has left me if it has been sent via the post as there is no tracking for the packet but if the item is undelivered it should come back to me as their is a frank with our returns address on it. Royal Mail says that you should wait up to 15 BUSINESS days before making a claim for a missing packet. For international delivery please allow up to 28 days before contacting me. This is the time stated by the Royal Mail before being able to make a claim for a missing packet & that the packet should of been delivered in that given time.
Will I pay Import Duty
- All items shipped outside of the UK are sent from Northern Ireland which is within the EU single market for goods, delivery to any EU country will not be subject to any custom checks, tariffs or import duties.
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: Returns @ Kaypart Ltd, 155 Maddan road, Armagh, BT60 3LE, UK
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.