1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
12 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
he Powerbuilt 3 Gallon Air Compressor is a powerful, portable air compressor. It features a maintenance-free oil-less motor and pumps out a healthy 3.6 CFM at 40 PSI and 2.5 CFM at 90 PSI and 125 PSI max. It includes an 11 piece accessory set to get you up and running in no time.
Small but mighty, this hot dog style air compressor will easily power light to medium duty air tools, quickly inflate tires, and make cleaning and drying tasks a snap. Use the inline regulator to dial in desired pressure, hit the power switch and start moving some air.
Thoughtful added features include a roll-bar style handle that helps protect the engine from bumps and dings. The handle is strategically placed to keep the compressor level when you're carrying or moving it. The oversized rubber feet reduce noise and prevent the compressor from "walking" across the floor from vibration during operation.
The Powerbuilt 3-gallon hot dog compressor comes complete with a 3/8" x 25 foot PVC coil air hose and 10 air accessories.
- Powerful, quiet easy-carry air compressor for shop, garage, worksite and home use
- Generates a healthy 3.6 CFM at 40 PSI and 2.5 CFM at 90 PSI
- Powerful pump fills tank in just over 1 minute
- 80 dB noise output
- In-line regulator for added control
- 125 Maximum PSI
- Easily powers light to medium duty air tools
- No-maintenance oil-free motor
- Includes coil air hose and 10 piece accessory set
- One year warranty
- Standard delivery on all UK orders (Approx 1-3 working days) £Free
- Next Working Day Anytime UK Only: £10.00
- Pre-1.00pm UK Only: Available upon request
- Heavy Item/Dangerous Goods Charge: £6.50
- International Shipping Charges Vary
- Saturday Delivery: Available upon request
When will you ship my item?
- We aim to ship all UK orders within 1-2 days of order. However if this is not possible due to reasons beyond our control we will aim to dispatch as quickly as possible.
Couriers we use?
- Couriers we use are Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Myhermes, TNT, DPD, UPS & UK Mail.
You have cancelled my order?
- From time to time there may be occasions when I will have to cancel order due to fulfillment issues. This is primarily down to not being able to source the item you have ordered.
My item has not arrived yet?
- All items are sent via courier or second/ first class post unless they are going outside the UK. If you have not received your packet please contact your local postal sorting office as your item may be there. All items are shipped within one/ two business day of ordering I can not control the item once it has left me if it has been sent via the post as there is no tracking for the packet but if the item is undelivered it should come back to me as their is a frank with our returns address on it. Royal Mail says that you should wait up to 15 BUSINESS days before making a claim for a missing packet. For international delivery please allow up to 28 days before contacting me. This is the time stated by the Royal Mail before being able to make a claim for a missing packet & that the packet should of been delivered in that given time.
Will I pay Import Duty
- All items shipped outside of the UK are sent from Northern Ireland which is within the EU single market for goods, delivery to any EU country will not be subject to any custom checks, tariffs or import duties.
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: Returns @ Kaypart Ltd, 155 Maddan road, Armagh, BT60 3LE, UK
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.