1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
100% ORIGINAL AND QUALITY
12 MONTHS GUARANTEE
- Shipping and Refund
Parts of a Wheel
A wheel might look like a single object, but it is made up of several parts. To understand a wheel, you must understand the parts of a wheel. Let’s get acquainted with the most important wheel parts by starting at the center of the wheel.
The center bore is the opening that allows the wheel to fit on the axle. This is the part of the wheel that actually attaches the wheel to the vehicle and bears the weight of the vehicle. When you buy aftermarket wheels, you must ensure that the center bore is at least the size of the OEM wheel. This generally isn’t a problem as most manufacturers make wheels with a large center bore in order to fit as many vehicles as possible. When the center bore is larger, hubcentric rings are used to fill the gap. Center caps will cover the center border style.
Going out from the center bore is the center disc. This is the portion of the wheel into which the bolt holes are machined to create the bolt circle. This area is the point of contact to the axle seat, the lug bolts and the lateral surface of the rotor. Everything on the wheel connects in some manner to the disc.
The lug holes create the bolt circle with 4 or more openings. The diameter of the bolt circle is called the bolt circle diameter and abbreviated as BCD. The amount of holes and the diameter of the bolt circle is what defines the bolt pattern. Now that we’ve got the center covered, let’s move outward in our wheel anatomy.
The spokes connect the center disc to the outer ring of the wheel. The spokes give the wheel structural integrity and are one of the major elements of style in wheel design.
The outer lip is the portion of the wheel in front of the spokes. For the most part, the dish only comes into play when it is a large area. When the spokes are significantly distanced from the outer edge, the wheel is considered a deep dish wheel. This is done purely for aesthetic reasons. As the dish gets deeper, the face is more vulnerable to damage from impact.
Now, on the very outer portion of the wheel is the barrel. The barrel is what creates the structures necessary for mounting the tire. The barrel has many parts. The smallest inside diameter of the barrel is the drop center. If the drop center is close to the front face of the wheel, it is a front mount wheel. If the drop enter is close to the back face of the wheel it is a reverse mount wheel. The barrel edges are flared to create the flanges. The flanges keep the tire from slipping off. The outer facing flanges are part of the cosmetic face of the wheel.
- Standard delivery on all UK orders (Approx 1-3 working days) £Free
- Next Working Day Anytime UK Only: £10.00
- Pre-1.00pm UK Only: Available upon request
- Heavy Item/Dangerous Goods Charge: £6.50
- International Shipping Charges Vary
- Saturday Delivery: Available upon request
When will you ship my item?
- We aim to ship all UK orders within 1-2 days of order. However if this is not possible due to reasons beyond our control we will aim to dispatch as quickly as possible.
Couriers we use?
- Couriers we use are Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Myhermes, TNT, DPD, UPS & UK Mail.
You have cancelled my order?
- From time to time there may be occasions when I will have to cancel order due to fulfillment issues. This is primarily down to not being able to source the item you have ordered.
My item has not arrived yet?
- All items are sent via courier or second/ first class post unless they are going outside the UK. If you have not received your packet please contact your local postal sorting office as your item may be there. All items are shipped within one/ two business day of ordering I can not control the item once it has left me if it has been sent via the post as there is no tracking for the packet but if the item is undelivered it should come back to me as their is a frank with our returns address on it. Royal Mail says that you should wait up to 15 BUSINESS days before making a claim for a missing packet. For international delivery please allow up to 28 days before contacting me. This is the time stated by the Royal Mail before being able to make a claim for a missing packet & that the packet should of been delivered in that given time.
Will I pay Import Duty
- All items shipped outside of the UK are sent from Northern Ireland which is within the EU single market for goods, delivery to any EU country will not be subject to any custom checks, tariffs or import duties.
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. You can send the item you consider defective to:
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
To return the item you purchased, please mail it to: Returns @ Kaypart Ltd, 155 Maddan road, Armagh, BT60 3LE, UK
Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.